Sunday, June 23, 2013

Been a crafting

I've been crafting loads recently...which is good as I have stash that needs using. :D

Here are my latest layouts:


This one is my current favourite I think. A cake store near me has 1/2 price of all craft items, so I nipped in and picked up a few papers....45p each! These are from a baby range, but the opposite side of them all is universal. The metal butterflies were £1 from the range, the scalloped paper was a gift from my SIL Helen (thanks hun) and the title was older letter stickers/rhinestone word. So all in all a bargain page.


The one above and below are made from 6x6 paper pads, I've used the same basic layout behind as they're both destined for different albums, but the variety comes from the colours and the embellishment. I think I'm not going to shy away from bargain 6x6 pads anymore as I'm finding more ways to use them.


All the layouts above are destined for the 2007 albums....just a few more to go.

In other things I spent the whole day crafting yesterday working on my Australia album, and I've nearly completed my 2012 trip but I'll blog about that when it's finished in one long upload. I'm also now 4 weeks behind with project life, but thats OK. I'm currently uploading to Photobox (not worth using my Selphy for so many) and I've got notes written down so once those arrive I'll catch up quickly.

Right off to get those kids ready for school tomorrow.

3 comments:

Helen Ding said...

They all look lovely! Love how you've used the 6x6

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the use of 6x6 I need to do this ... Have a massive box full of them! Can't wait to scrap when I get home... Missing it!
C xxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Love the use of 6x6 I need to do this ... Have a massive box full of them! Can't wait to scrap when I get home... Missing it!
C xxx