Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pages & Weeks...

Ok, so I've caught up on Project Life today and yes it's simple and yep I'm now keeping it this way, as looking back I prefer the pages where I've kept it simple. I've also photographed my latest 2 layouts (I have another on the go but 1/2 doesn't count)

You'll have to excuse the photos but as it got darker the photos got worse, but the layouts are away now and I don't want to pull them out again to try and get them better quality - after all I have the originals. lol

Pages first - can you tell I've been on a Boy spree?

This first one came together so quick it sat on my desk for quite a while until I convinced myself it was done....I love washi tape. :D


This one was done last week when crafting with a friend, I can't believe she's gone on holiday for 2 weeks, so I have to self motivate myself to get some more layouts done.


Right, that's my 2 layouts, now it's Project Life catchup:

Week 26 was a busy week, with both a Prom and a Birthday so an insert was included to showcase more photos.





 Week 27: Blog prizes, Duke of Ed, Brass Concerts, Cake and Volunteering.




Week 28: New Camera, meals out, Ice cream, painting for teacher and much more..



Week 29: Pool time fun (love the picframe app), water balloons, school fayres, getting followed on twitter.



Week 30: My nephews first tooth, the royal baby (well it's got to have a mention), play doh elephant, meal out and ice skating.



If you got to the end of this picture long post then well done. I'll try to keep more up to date and therefore not as picture heavy.

1 comment:

Catie Cuddles said...

Love love love the washi tape page in particular. And we'll done on keeping up with project life... You are doing so well with it!
Cxxx