Friday, August 09, 2013

There is a reason for shopping....

There is a very good reason I shop for pretty paper.....and that is I'm on a roll!!

Here are a few more layouts I've done since my last post:

This one is yet another boy layout, it was the one half done last time I posted, I'm currently watching a lot of videos; Shimelle Laine scrapbooking sketches and then going off on a tangent. I LOVE my new tiny attatcher by the way - worth the investment.


Then it's onto Megan's album...

These are quite a bit older pictures, (2005) but I found a gap that needed filling. These girly papers were picked up from a pack at hobby craft and those little felt circle flower things are also from there and have been used on a couple of layouts so far (not bad for about 99p)


Onto Megan 2007. I've now got some little enamel dots type things....matt in style and from Stampin' up so I had to put some to use before they became a purchase that I don't use. I've also used up some old thickers and my bargain paper from a little cake place near me that is selling off their small selection of craft papers.


This last one has been finished off tonight. I knew I wanted to layer the Amy Tangerine letter stickers behind the rest of the title and had the added bonus of the title working for this really well. Simple is the idea of this page, but I love how it's turned out.

I think red and yellow are my new scrapbooking 'love' colours, closely followed by turquoise and grey, so a layout with all 4 is a happy place for me.


So that is my reason for wanting to spend money on pretty paper and such....

3 comments:

Helen Ding said...

I need copies of me & Lewis please!

Helen Ding said...

I need copies of me & Lewis please!

4kidsat147 said...

No problems.....