Friday, August 16, 2013

Crafty 'weekend'

These last 2 days has been my craft weekend (while I work most normal weekends), I've completed another 2 layouts, as well as catching up with Project Life.

Let Sleeping Boys Lie:

This page came together quickly as I started watching a Shimelle Laine video again (sorry I can't remember which one) and then let it run on while I embellished and journalled etc.
I've used a couple of project life cards in this and love that they can be used on my page as well as in my PL album.


The Little Moments:

It's amazing what can be accomplished with some papers and one sticker sheet...I needed to do this page 8.5 x 11 to fit on the reverse of a layout I did a few years back when I was scrapping all sizes and I forgot how quickly these come together.


Project Life:

I've only 2 weeks to show this time as I'm up to date. :) To be honest I'd only delayed doing these weeks as I was busy creating layouts and didn't want to stop to print photos. LOL



Quite a few more label stickers appeared on this week as I had lots of photos and memorabilia, so labels came in great for that touch of information where needed. I've also started filling little gaps where I don't have big landscape photos with pictures from around the house, and I'm loving the way it's looking with them included. (plus no guilt if I forget to take as many pictures one week) Or as was the case in the week below I took loads - but all from one event/day and it wasn't a true representation of the week so the rest will be included in layouts for the kids albums.



1 comment:

Catie Cuddles said...

Fantastic as usual. Particularly like the different shaped one. Never done any that shape may have to give it a try at some point.
C xxx