Thursday, August 15, 2013

Girl Time..

I keep meaning to post layouts as I do them, but then I get on a roll and here I am again with 3 in one go, this time it's my girls 2007/08 layouts.

This first one is done using 2 sheets of My Minds eye papers, one as a background and the other I pretty much used every scrap, even the butterflies are cut out from it. Add a 3x4 card which I cut out the sentiment and a few die cut shapes.
I'm loving bakers twine at the minute and had to try really hard not to include it on the 2 layouts below as well.


This next layout, was harder to get right than I thought, it could have been due to the fact I was chatting to my friend to much... that or the papers are nicer to look at than use. Dear Lizzy from AC, which I got to go with the die cuts I'd bought a few weeks ago but only ended up using 2 on this layout. oops. Maybe next time....


This last one has only just been finished. I've used Stampin up papers along with a Project Life card, and another one of the Dear Lizzie diecuts. The layout is from the guidance of Glitter Girl's latest video and therefore is my quickest in a while..


2 comments:

Catie Cuddles said...

Gorgeous layouts as usual
C xxx

Helen Ding said...

Love them all!